Postnatal Exercise Class in Katong, Singapore
This class is great for women looking to connect to their foundations – the inner core (diaphragm, pelvic floor and back/abdominal wall muscles). You could be early postnatal looking to ease into things or a woman who would like to connect with their body and start moving.
This class incorporates mat based Pilates, light weights, resistance bands or body weight challenge and use of small props. Take this time to look after your body, return to exercise safely and feel good about it!
You will find this class ideal in addressing
- How to connect your breath with your pelvic floor
- Tension in your upper back (after all that feeding and carrying baby or long hours at the desk) and working on upper limb strength and conditioning
- How to engage your core to facilitate your recovery from issues such as prolapse, incontinence, back pain and diastasis recti
- Finding your tummy and glute muscles again
- Range of motion
- Your foundations to graduate to more complex and functional movements